Posted on October 08 , 2020
SEEING THROUGH THE DARKNESS
Previously we learned that we have to come together as one people to beat COVID-19 or any other challenge that befalls us. The place for all people to come together is helpXchange.org.
The next lesson is about vision. The world was blind to the danger and reality of COVID19. A few presumed experts and leaders tried to show us the way, but the truth is, they were just as lost as we were. Through trial and error, they have attempted to make our world safer. But the truth is that we are not really blind; we have just been trained for so long to be dependent on others, that we actually have stopped thinking of solutions ourselves.
In this age of technology, we all have access to the same knowledge that the experts have. In fact, we have too much information, much of it contaminated and lots of it IRRELEVANT, which makes it hard to find the information we need to find a solution to the problem.
At HelpChange, we share a common objective of surviving COVID-19 and coming out thriving on the other side. In order to survive, we need access to accurate, reliable, timely and relevant information about the crisis facing us. The Knowledge base in HelpXchange is the repository for gathering such information.
This is where each of us can upload FACTUAL information, relevant to COVID-19, information from reliable sources ONLY, and make it accessible to everyone so that they can share ideas with each for finding possible solutions
For example I found my solution based on the following information:
- Covid-19 is contagious,
- It spreads via contact with those infected, but it may not show up for up to 14 days.
- It attacks your immune system,
- It is much more dangerous to those with previous existing conditions, those more vulnerable.
- There are no tests available easily,
- There is no known vaccine or cure yet.
My Personal Solution:
- Wear a mask when going out
- Wash hands as often as possible
- Adjust diet and add antioxidants and ingredients that help the immune system Ex. citrus, garlic, ginger, leafy greens, red bell peppers and turmeric,
- Keep updated with information about the availability of tests
- Keep updated with information about a possible cure or Vaccine
- Isolate yourself from others as much as possible
Stay tuned for our next blog… I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW
Posted on May 15 , 2020
Become Part of the Solution
There are many lessons to be learned from COVID-19 that I will cover in subsequent blogs, however, in my last article, I identified the most...Read More
Posted on December 15 , 2020
Saving Baby Maria
Once upon a time, in a place Called called Ukraine, a couple were blessed with fraternal twins on the 16th of June 2020. A healthy boy and this...Read More